Monday, September 04, 2006

Josh, Sue and Matt


Josh, Sue and Matt
Originally uploaded by lekowala.
Thanks for bringing the fossil over to Singapore! It sure can't beat the Natural History Museum in London but at least it had the wow-factor. The guides were really good and Jen really learnt quite abit and was an earful after that. In my usual unsystematic way of museum walking, I flitted from on exhibit to the next. This pehaps is a measure of its success, that everything could draw my attention equally.

It was awe-inspiring. I only wished that we had a permanent exhibit over here where the museum would grow with its people... wishful thinking in Singapore? It would be educationally ideal. Parents bringing their kids and reading about the exhibits together. I still remember walking inside a leaf and looking at how a chloroplast worked in the NHM. It was like a text book come alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home