Friday, August 12, 2005

Demons be gone

Yesterday evening, as I was stirring sugar in my cuppa,  I found myself wrestling some demons in my head that had popped out of nowhere to screw my mind up.  It happens from time to time.  I was wondering what the heck I was doing with my life.  Joshua comes into the kitchen and opens the fridge door (his head just about reaches over my hips, just right for headbutts-into-groin-see-papa-jump maneuvers).  The door separates us and he takes a sip from his evian mineral water bottle and peeks at me through the gap of the hinged door, smiles at me and says, "Papa, I love you".  Takes a sip again and closes the fridge door.

Demons be gone...

2 Comments:

Anonymous November said...

awww *sniffles* tear-worthy!! *sniff*

6:25 AM  
Anonymous antz said...

yeah... that's sooo very very sweet! =)

2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home